Wednesday, August 5, 2015

My first time!

I saw this fun tag on youtube, and since I have not vlogged like I planned to I decided to bring it here to my blog! If you like these type of things like I do feel free to copy the questions down below and do it too! :)


1.) Do you still talk to your first love?
I dont. The last time I spoke with him was last summer and it just felt super awkward being married and having a baby while associating with him. We were high school sweet hearts and thats where we left it for many years, so to pick up after such a long time was just a weird feeling that I don't care to revisit again. 

2) What was your first job?
My first job was at an Applebee's. My parents had bought me a car and told me the only way I could drive it was to have a job and pay for my own insurance so I found the quickest job I could. I was a hostess but it didn't last for very long, I loved cheering way too much so I opted to quit my job to focus on that.

3) What was your first car?
Speaking of! haha. My first car was a 2001 black Honda Civic coupe. I LOVED it. It was exactly what I said I wanted so when my parents found it, they actually bought it when I was 13. I learned how to drive in it and then after I quit my job my parents traded it in for a Jeep Wrangler for my mom. RUDE! ;)

4) Who was the first person who texted you today?
I havent texted anyone yet, but I have Facetimed with my mom.

5) Who's the first person you thought of this morning?
Kyler, she usually is the first person on my mind every morning. 

6) Who was your first grade teacher?
I seriously can't remember, I want to say it was some random name that started with a K but I can't remember if that was first or second grade. 

7) Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
To California, my dad lived there for a couple years so I had to fly to visit him.

8) Who was your first best friend & do you still talk to him/her?
Her name was Sarah Larkin, and no, I have no idea what even happened to her. We were friends from about 2nd grade through 5th and then I moved. 

9)Where was your first sleepover?
I believe with my cheer team when I was in elementary school before a big competition.

10) Who was the first person you talked to today?
My husband.

11) Who's wedding were you in for the first time?
I have never been in anyones wedding, sadly. haha.

12) What was the first thing you did this morning?
Got out of bed and poured Kyler some milk.

13) What was the first concert you ever went to?
The Dixie Chicks Fly Tour. It was pretty awesome, I was in the fifth grade.

14) First Broken Bone?
I broke my arm when I was about 4. I was supposed to be taking a nap but opted to roll around on the bed instead. Well sure enough I feel off and the story goes I went to tell my mom but she thought I was just lying. After a few hours of crying she finally took me and when the Doctor indeed said it was fractured I looked at her and said "see mom, I told you I broked my bone!"

15) First Piercing?
My ears, but that is pretty cliche for a girl.. Other than that the only other piercing I have had was my tongue. 

16) First Foreign Country?
I have never left U.S. soil and don't plan on it really if I don't have to! 

17) First movie you remember seeming in the theaters?
Small Soldiers. You know, the one where the little toy soldiers try to take over the neighborhood or something. 

18) When was your first detention?
I have never had detention, I don't even think my high school had it.

19) Who was your first roommate?
My best friend Zack and his boyfriend Jeffrey.

20) What was the first lesson you ever took?
Cheerleading








My FIRST time TAG questions:

1) Do you still talk to your first love?
2) What was your first job?
3) What was your first car?
4) Who was the first person who texted you today?
5) Who's the first person you thought of this morning?
6) Who was your first grade teacher?
7) Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
8) Who was your first best friend & do you still talk to him/her?
9)Where was your first sleepover?
10) Who was the first person you talked to today?
11) Who's wedding were you in for the first time?
12) What was the first thing you did this morning?
13) What was the first concert you ever went to?
14) First Broken Bone?
15) First Piercing?
16) First Foreign Country?
17) First movie you remember seeming in the theaters?
18) When was your first detention?
19) Who was your first roommate?
20) What was the first lesson you ever took?

No comments:

Post a Comment